Wednesday, October 15, 2008

In honor of our heavenly babies

Today is the National Day of Remembrance for pregnancy and infant loss. This includes all babies who have died because of miscarriage, stillbirth, SIDS, or any other infant death.

My husband and I lost our twins do to molar pregnancy. We found out we were pregnant on March 7th 2006. I actually started bleeding in April and had to have an emergency ultrasound that scared us and the doctors so they considered our pregnancy high risk....there was one baby but two heart beats and they were very slow. Doctors sent me to have another ultrasound at the end of April because everyone was certain that I was having twins I mean we heard the heartbeats but in the other ultrasounds we only found one baby! This ultrasound there was one baby but no more heartbeats.....they were gone!

I had a D & C on May 5th. With a biopsy they found I had a molar pregnancy. Basically two babies born in one body! There were multiple organs such as a heart.

I don't know their sex but I LOVE and miss them very much! It's weird I still feel their apart of me! I thank God for them and I can't wait to hold my two babies one day!




Today I would also like to honor my heavenly sister n law...Frankie Dwiggins! My mother n law gave birth to two beautiful twin girls Georgianna and Frankie. Although Georgi was born healthy Frankie was still born. There really is no reason for Frankie's death except God's plan. The doctors said she was alive the day before but for some reason God wanted her home with him! I like to think to keep watch over my twins!

I never got to know Frankie (I mean I guess because my husband was a small child when she passed) I still love her and I know she is watching over her family! And can't wait for the day she is reunited with them!




2 comments:

Jen said...

Sorry to hear about your loss, but it's so awesome that it's not the end! You will be reunited perfectly!

CarolinaGirl said...

I am so sorry to hear about the twins. Have peace in knowing that you will see those sweet little faces one day.