Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A day with mommy & baby!

Yesterday Garrett and I decided to just have a fun day! So the only things we could do all day was play! NO chores! I gave the excuse that I thought Garrett would love it but I truly had fun myself...I can't explain the way it makes a mom feel when you look at your son and he's grinning from ear to ear and having the time of his life!

First we got up and ate breakfast then of course we had to watch Curious George (He's a big fan) Then I think we got out every toy we own and just played til we dropped! We both took a well needed nap and then off for a walk (well needed for me). Once I felt like I had walked long enough we went to the park.






Garrett fell and got hurt so we had to sit down and have a bottle!!!


They didn't have baby swings so mommy had to push me on these big boy ones!




Smile if your having fun at the park! If you could have seen my face their were no smiles! I was to busy trying to fight off all the mosquitoes!

When lunch time came we went back home and had us a Big lunch...and planted flowers! Another one of Garrett's favorite things is flowers! Nana took us out the other day and bought us a bunch so we planted pansies everywhere...pictures of our awesome gardening job later were not yet done! xoxox


1 comments:

CarolinaGirl said...

What a fun day! Love his cute little plaid shorts. I do miss having that one on one time with each of my girls. I need to do that more often. Find a sitter for the other ones and each one gets a day. I think I might start planning that. Have a great weekend!