Thursday, October 16, 2008

BOO...



My husband came home yesterday with this pumpkin full of candy and I course I thought Nana was sending goodies home for her favorite little boy Garrett...but to my surprise We had been Boo-ed. For those who aren't familiar with the term. Being Boo-ed is when you have been given a Halloween gift of any sorts but with that gift your given the responsibility to post a note saying you have been Boo-ed and Boo 2 other people. It really is a cute way to get to know your neighbors and celebrate Halloween in a good wholesome way!




If your interested in Boo-ing go to http://organizedchristmas.com and print off the two sheets to put into your boo-ing buckets or baskets and go leave them at two homes and watch the fun spread throughout your neighborhood.

Happy Harvest!

1 comments:

CarolinaGirl said...

I just printed these off. How fun! That is all we need in this house, more candy! God help me now when all that sugar hits my kids! Thank God my dad is a dentist!