Sunday, October 19, 2008

Date night!!!

I had to put this picture up! This is the gorgeous city sky line of Charlotte! I live 15 minutes from this and didn't' know it! Just beautiful!

Adam & I have had such an amazing weekend together! Garrett went with his Nana north to see his gran & pa for the weekend and that gave us sometime to really get some one on one time! I truly can't say enough about this weekend my husband has shown me aside of him I can't tell you the last time I saw it! Probably when we first meet! He has been listening and talking with me and being attentive, compassionate, romantic....kinda perfect!

We have done so much this weekend from laying in bed and just talking to planting flowers in the back yard even a little shopping and it was his idea! But Saturday night he took me to my first NBA basketball game the Charlotte Bobcats vs Atlanta Hawks. We had floor seats right behind the basket...I'm not going to lie it was so exciting!





We were so close the players were almost tripping on us! It was Great!

We ended the amazing night with a snack at BW3's and a movie in bed! I couldn't have asked for a better ending to a perfect date with my husband!

1 comments:

CarolinaGirl said...

I am so glad to hear you had a date night! See, they can be good sometimes :) Oh, that makes me miss home so bad! Those games were always so much fun! Have a great weekend!