Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Garrett's HOME!

Nana & Garrett got home Monday from their big adventures in Wilson, NC. I have to say he must have had a great time with all the funny stories Adam & I have heard. He got to spend the night at his Aunt Becky's house with Gracie & Zach and they took him to see horses and Garrett thought they were big dogs so he started making his doggy noises! He's so cute! Then He went to Gran & Pa's house where he just laughed and carried on for everyone...He just loves making you laugh! It's crazy that already he has this little personality. I mean he knows what he likes and dislikes and when your upset he tries to be funny to make you laugh. He's great! And I have to say I've missed him so much if you can't tell!

Anyways...Today we decided to get dressed up and play around with the camera in our back patio and of course I had to post them for ya'll to see!





Mommy's little man looks so grown up here! He leaves for a weekend and comes home all grown up!



The flowers Adam & I planted together this weekend...I have to admit he did do most of the work!But he did such a GREAT job!

Garrett was taking time to stop and smell the flowers! This one's daddy's favorite!

I'm glad that Garrett can get away from mommy & daddy some and take trips with nana but not to often....Mommy misses him way to much! During the day wasn't so bad but it's killed me each night when his little bed was empty! So tonight when I looked over at his bed this is what I saw...




1 comments:

CarolinaGirl said...

What a precious little boy!