Wednesday, November 19, 2008

split/household!

My husband the ticket broker got us some more tickets to another basketball game! I know that sounds sarcastic but we have been to quite a few basketball games lately! But when he told me they were KENTUCKY tickets....all I could think of was when should I be ready! I'm a huge UK fan! I mean HUGE! Then I was told they were playing against UNC at Chapel Hill....my husbands favorite team! So I guess you could say it was a very exciting game for the both of us! Kentucky did lose by quite a few points but that's okay I still screamed and cheered on my team! That's what real fans do! I'm pretty sure Adam was hoping I'd scream and cry...I'm not going to lie I wanted to but I have to say UNC is a really good team and if you haven't been to Chapel Hill it's an experience! I was truly impressed!




Thank you Adam for getting us the tickets to the game....although you were a sore winner! Just remember we'll be at Rupp arena in December! LOVE you!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry we beat you so bad. i still love you

Amanda said...

haha very cute, honey!