Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas part 1


We are in the Christmas spirit here in the Dwiggins household! We have been shopping til we drop! And I'm so proud to say I'm basically Done! I have one more gift to order for baby Garrett & then I have to shop for my husband! I would like to say that for all you woman who have been doing this for years you deserve a pat on the back! This is my first Christmas married so my husband and I are kind of starting from scratch from buying the decorations, bows and wrapping paper, to buying for both families our son & each other all on a budget! It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be but it has been fun and we did the majority together which has been my favorite!


Out and about yesterday with the two BEST helpers a girl could ask for!














0 comments: