Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Seista Beach & lot's of Family time!!!

We had the Best time with my Sister, Brother and Sister n law this week since we live so far away from everyone it was a Blast just spending quality time with all of them! Especially Garrett getting to play with his cousin Kaitlyn {& Ryan but he's still a baby so Garrett just kept giving him kisses} I'm so thankful I got to have the time I did with Kaitlyn & Ryan I really have missed them like crazy! So just know this post is really just all pictures of my amazing family!

My Brother Tom, Garrett {in the pink hat!} my sister n law Agnes, Dad & KK


KK & Garrett getting ready for the beach!

I love them!

My Sister n law was so great with Garrett it was so much Fun to hang out with the kids on the beach!

They look like twins here! {they were born the day after each other!}

They love each other!

Uncle & Nephew! ♥

Garrett's the one in the hat...of course!


My Big Brother & his sweet baby boy Ryan!

Mommy feeding Ryan

Loving cousins! Hand in hand

Uncle Tom took Garrett in the water and KK went with her Mommy!

Ryan sleeping on the beach!

He stole my heart!

Gorgeous sunset! God is Good!

Garrett playing with Joseph!


Garrett swimming at the condo pool with Papaw & Nana & Aunt Hannah


Hope everyone is having a Fantastic week!

Miss & Love you Adam!

0 comments: