Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy 56th Birthday Dad/Papaw!

My Step mom Linda planned a surprise getaway for my Dad's 56th Birthday and included all of his kids and their families! She rented a condo on Seista Key beach for a week and my sister flew down my Brother and his family live in Orlando and they drove down & last but not least Garrett & I flew down {we wish Adam could have come but he had to work...We Miss you Hun!} But we have had the Best time...The other night we went to a Japanese restaurant for Dad's birthday dinner and Garrett just had a Blast watching them cook in front of him and there's a couple pictures of the condo and the view of the ocean...Just Beautiful!


My Sister n law Agnes!

My sister & Garrett

Garrett loved this resturant!!!!

Garrett kept cheering the guy on cooking and he kept throwing food at Garrett!


Garrett took this picture of his Papaw!

Happy Birthday Dad...We love you!

Dad, Linda & my Brother Tom

Our sweet niece Kaitlyn

Aunt Hannah did Garrett's hair

The view from our condo....gorgeous!

Thanks Linda for all the hard work it took to do this & for all you did while we were there! We love you!

Hope you had a Great B-day Dad! We love you!

0 comments: