Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We Love Surprises!

Today Garrett got a surprise in the mail it was a box from his Granny! It was so cute it had a whole bunch of goodies for him to snack on, coloring book, sunglasses, a Curious George ball, a cute green polo shirt, and the sweetest little note that I tucked away in Garrett's baby book! Thanks Mom...we love everything!





look at all those goodies!






mmmm... {the tongue action cracked me up!}

cool shades to wear to the pool!




Monk-monk!

I asked him to show me his shirt & he starting singing! He's crazy ;0)


He is one Blessed/Loved little boy!

& guess who got an early Father's Day gift! Thanks Mom you didn't have to do that but I'm sure Adam will just love it!

Thanks again MOM...We Love You!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is totally something my mom would do (and has done!) and I love it!!! SO FUN!

jill said...

how fun! my fave is the one where he is looking at his monk-monk ball. TOO PRECIOUS!