Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ohio 6/26-6/28

We took a trip to Ohio so that Garrett could have a little vacation with his Granny...it was a long needed trip for the both of them! But also it gives me time to finish my schooling up & I'll be taking my last exam and hopefully passing! If you would keep me in your prayers! Anyways...Garrett has been doing amazing ever since we found out he had pneumonia in his right lung! he's still couching a bit but the doctor said that is to be expected & called Garrett a little Champ! He is such a strong little boy!!! & thank you again for all your prayers!

Garrett & his Starbucks!!! He was the best little boy on our trip to Ohio!


spending some time at my Grandma Gregory's


Adam took Garrett & I to lunch...My Favorite!!! Best hot dogs!



Then we met up with my Baby Brother Tony at a local park so he & Garrett could spend some quality time together!




I love this little boy!



They had so much FUN together!!!



Garrett chasing Uncle Tony with a stick....


My favorite! Uncle Tony giving Garrett some advice!


Love you Uncle Tony!


After we left the park we went to visit my BFF Allie & her family to let our kids play with each other before all of the adults went out later that night!


Adam holding baby Max!

Myself & Max


BFF...♥






Kisses...but Ava was not having any bit of it! Her Daddy was very proud of her!



Walking hand & hand!


Hope you have fun this week Mom & Garrett Mama & Daddy miss you like CRAZY!!!

1 comments:

jill said...

love the uncle pics!!! they're adorable! and i'm not showing the last few pics to sophie b. i'm afraid she might get jealous. hahaha! hope your sweet pea has a good week!