Thursday, May 7, 2009

B-Day Recap...

My Birthday today was a Great one!!! There were some ups & downs throughout the day... I think because {like I said earlier} I'm just really not into this whole getting older thing...Well all day I kept asking myself "What have you done or accomplished in the past 24 years?" And I guess I didn't like the answer I was giving myself! Not sure if everyone goes through this or just me but I'm giving it to God & keeping myself alittle more accountable about setting goals for my self and following through with them.


But back to my Birthday RECAP...


I woke up this morning to breakfast in bed from my Adam...which was delicious {as is Everything he makes!} then I got to open ONE present before he went to work & I got a Kellie Pickler CD {I Love her!} then Garrett & I cleaned the house up, enjoyed some Zumba & put together a life size Curious George puzzle. When Daddy came home I was in our computer room and Garrett brought me up some roses & as I walked down stairs to the dinning room I kept finding more roses...very romantic! I then got to open the rest of my presents & I got a pink shirt that is adorable, a bracelet & necklace! OOhh...I almost forgot tons of balloons & the sweetest cards!!!

It was a lot of fun we just got done eating ribs & asparagus :delicious: & cake {Red velvet with cream cheese icing} :double delicious: & now I'm ready for bed!!!


But I want to thank my two amazing boys for helping me age yet another year older...but most importantly for loving me and being the Best husband & son a girl could ask for!!! Thanks*
PS. sorry for no pictures this is a first in a long time for me but I think Garrett may have lost my camera...I'm in the process of trying to find it!

4 comments:

Emily said...

ahh soo fun! Glad you had an amazing birthday:) heres to many many more:)

jill said...

happy (belated) birthday friend!!!! i am SO sorry i missed the actual day ... miss priss and her double ear infections are rocking my world. sounds like it was wonderful!!!!

Mania de... Manias. =P ♥ said...

Happy Birthday (late)
And... Happy Mother's Day!!!
God Bless Us

Heather said...

Happy late birthday! One more thing we have in common....our b-days are one day apart!!! (And both our hubbies thought alike and brought us b-fast in bed!!!)