Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Room & a little Boy's 1st HappyMeal!

Adam & I were extremely Blessed last year! Right after we got married we got the opportunity to live in a town home in South Charlotte for near nothing!!! I guess the only down fall is that Garrett has to share a room with Adam & myself which is fine and all I just wish Garrett had a room that was just his....so this weekend Adam helped me turn half of our room into Garrett's New room! So of course I'm so excited about it I just had to share some of the pictures! So here we go...







Every things Monk-Monk!




Initials for Garrett Thomas Dwiggins


again all his friends....



Thanks for visiting!



While I was finishing up some last touches to LM's Big Boy room him & Daddy went to get themselves dinner of course McDonald's!!! But instead of just French Fries Garrett got his 1st Happy Meal & he was so excited about it! Him & Daddy had a picnic in his New room!



My Big Boy!

Fries


cheeseburger


mmmm GOOD!

3 comments:

jill said...

love his room!!!! his monogram is precious! and the monk-monks are SO cute!!! i love the whole thing!!!!!! he's getting so big with his cheeseburger! i could eat him up with a spoon. :)

Emily said...

oh my goodness... sooo stinking cute! I love what you have done with his little area of the room! so cute!!
and looks like he liked his happy meal!

Heather said...

I love all the monkeys!!! His new room is so adorable!
I love that you have letters, too!! (Mine are from an ETSY store called "Shea Chic Designs.")
Have a great weekend, friend!
BTW- I am totally wanting a happy meal, now! :)