Monday, May 25, 2009

Long wkend, Monk-Monk & playing with Daddy

We have had such a great LONG weekend! well I was sick for part of it but I feel great now! We have had a lot of family time & it's been wonderful! Walks pretty much everyday, playing with Garrett, running errands together! I've really enjoyed myself!


LM got a haircut! If you would let me brag for just a moment?!? He did so so so well...he sat in the hairstyling chair and didn't make a peep or move one bit! I have to say we were so so so thrilled!



For Garrett's B-day Daddy got Garrett this life size puzzle of Curious George {Monk Monk} and he & I put it together the other day and Daddy got the idea to hang it over his bed and that's just what we did this weekend...so now every time LM goes anywhere near his bed I hear"MONK-MONK Mama MONK-MONK!" I love that the smallest things make him so happy!



Daddy & Garrett wrestling!

Daddy winning...I promise Adam's NOT hurting him!!!






They had so much FUN!

Garrett winning!




And there DONE!!! I'm pretty sure that Garrett won but we won't tell Adam that!

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!!!!

2 comments:

jill said...

the monk-monk looks SO good above his bed! how cool! and the guy wrestling is awesome. they are so precious!

Lindsey said...

Awww such sweet pictures!!