Thursday, April 30, 2009

Still my baby boy....

Today is my boy's 2nd Birthday...time flies!!! I swear it was like yesterday that I was meeting my precious boy for the first time! looking at his beautiful blue eyes and thinking to myself I could never love anything or anyone any more than I do at this very moment! I was wrong!These past few years I have fallen so much more madly in love with him...it's indescribable! The way he makes me laugh no one else can, the way he says mama makes me feel like the most important person in the world, the time we share each day is truly amazing...there is no other place I rather be! Now there are moments when I feel like pulling my hair out, but hey they don't call them terrible 2's for nothing!!! Now here is a look back of my favorite pictures of Garrett over the years...

Garrett moments after his birth 4/30/2007 10:07 AM 6lbs 1.7oz 19in

Garrett & Daddy







Garrett & Mama
Garrett's 1st Birthday
Happy 2nd Birthday little man!!! Your Mama & Daddy love you so very much!!!

3 comments:

Mania de... Manias. =P ♥ said...

oooooh so cute!!!
It's a wonderful baby.
God bless ur family!

jill said...

how adorable is little man!!!!!! i wish i was there to give him a birthday squeeze! :) hope you guys have a great day!

Lauren said...

Aww, how sweet. Happy Birthday :)