Monday, March 30, 2009

Trip to Ohio 3/26 - 3/29

We decided to take another one of our trips to Ohio to visit with Granny and my sister was in town so it was the perfect time! We had the worst drive up there I think we've had in a long time it rained the whole time, we left in the middle of the night and Adam & myself got so tired. But with all that "Little Man" still managed to entertain us!


Lately we have become a family of readers!


snacking on some yum - yums!


this is what happens when you fall asleep reading a sticker book! After 8 long hours we finally got to Granny's and met her new dogs Scooter & Rowdy



Garrett wasn't so sure of them at first but after a couple of minutes they became the bestest of friends!

He loved getting in their cage and shutting the door

When Granny got off work she took us all out to eat at Clancy's...I may or may not have started the stickers on the face

Garrett put a fry in my mom's nose... He's crazy what can I say!

FUN TIMES!

0 comments: