Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentines

I have the two most amazing boys to call my Valentines! They are too good to me! Garrett has had so much fun this Valentine's making desserts with mommy and Nana! Garrett brought mommy & daddy our Valentine's home Thursday after spending the day with his Nana....we got homemade cards {my Favorite :grin:} and they made us homemade Red Velvet cupcakes! Oh my were they delicious!



Thank you, Thank you Garrett! Mommy & Daddy Love them! {this has to be my favorite age!}

Then yesterday Garrett helped me in the kitchen and we made daddy fortune cookies....tons of fun but not sure I did them just right! My fortunes kinda got stuck in the cookies {But I learned my lesson USE thicker paper!} We also made daddy's favorite chocolate covered strawberries with almonds! I always do some just chocolate so Garrett can have some but we found some red sprinkles for Valentine's and he sprinkled them I wish I took a picture. It was the cutest thing! Both recipes are here!Also yesterday Daddy got roses sent to his work from Garrett & I...I'm pretty sure he was surprised!


The flowers we got daddy!




Didn't he do a Great job with the sprinkles?!?


Now Today! We got up and Adam had to leave to go to the bank and when he came home Garrett & I were upstairs getting dressed and when we came down I was so surprised to see all of this...



WOW! I have the best husband!




Garrett opening all his presents! He was so excited!



I think this sucker and daddy got him tennis balls...their his favorite!
He read us his card!


Now I didn't get any pictures of us opening {I hate pictures of myself!} but Adam got a polo shirt, candy & some other things! And Adam got me....


A Tiffany & Co "I love you" heart charm! I was so excited I almost cried! My first Tiffany's piece! And probably the only for quite a while! {grin}


A close up of it! Can you tell how happy I am?!? On the other side he had it engraved to say "love, Adam"

I'm an extremely blessed girl! I love my two Valentines more then anything! Thanks guys you did a Great job!

Happy V-Day!


4 comments:

Faith said...

What an awesome Valentines Day!!! You are very blessed =)

Lauren said...

Awwww, too sweet! Looks like you had a GREAT day filled with lots of love!!! :o)

Heather said...

Hey! You are just like me with your two "boys!" Looks like you had a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day!!! Those cupcakes look awesome!

Kim said...

The sprinkles were a great touch on the chocolate covered strawberries! My husband gets my those every year {minus the sprinkles!} Love them!