Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom/Granny

I want to honor my mom today on her birthday! Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me and especially Garrett...I know for a fact I could not have done it without you! Thanks for being there on one of the most important days of my life {giving birth to Garrett} coaching me alone {sorry I screamed at you}, telling me how proud you were of me, & telling me you loved me! Thank you for teaching me how to be the mother I am today! I owe that to you! Thank you for being an amazing Granny to Garrett! You mean a lot to him as you do to our family! Mom, thanks for all your time, tears, prayer & Love!






Happy Birthday We Love You!





3 comments:

Lauren said...

Awww, Happy Birthday, Mom :)

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU !!!
LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH !!!
I'M WEARING MY NEW NECKLACE WITH A LOT OF PRIDE. SO VERY PROUD OF THE WOMAN YOU HAVE BECOME AND OF COURSE YOUR FAMILY ALSO!!! AND ESPECIALLY THE GREATEST GRANDSON IN THE WORLD !!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER, MOM / GRANNY

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

So funny that you are in Charlotte too! I hope you all are enjoying your snow day!