Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Count your many Blessings!

name them ONE by ONE....


1. My Savior Jesus Christ... You saved me from myself! You are constantly watching over me & guiding me with your unending love! Thank you for the sacrifice of your ONLY son....so that I could live! Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 1 John 4:10

2. My husband ~ The day I met you I knew you were the one! You make me a better person. You challenge me to be better...to be the best I can be & if I fall short your still there to tell me you love me! Thank you for being my best friend & a person I can count on! I love you


3. My son ~ Garrett I honestly don't know what happiness was before I met you ... You truly are my Everything! mommy loves you!



4. My Family ~ I've learned there's not much you can do in life with out them! I love you all so very much my words can not express!





Count your many Blessing, see what God has done!






3 comments:

Lauren said...

Awwww, what a sweet post. Thanks for the reminder to count my blessings :o)

Jessica said...

You are too kind!

The blanket is really easy. Felt or a really thick fabric is best. Two yards of different fabric, lay them down and make sure they match perfectly in size. Cut out a 4 inch square in each corner. Then measure and cut every inch of the blanket around the sides into one inch strips. Tie the two fabric together! Tada!

Unknown said...

Hey. Just wanted to let you know that I was checking out your blog. Gotta see what a fellow Charlottean is doing. Thanks for following K's story.