Friday, January 23, 2009

New Hairdo!


I guess you can say that Garrett and his Nana were pretty busy yesterday playing & giving Garrett a new hairdo! A Mohawk { I actually think it's adorable! } But I'm sure that Uncle Eric had something to do with the new do...he's been begging me to let him give Garrett a Mohawk since he first got hair!

If I had to guess I'd say Garrett liked his new hair because he was in rare form last night! If you can't tell by this picture!
*Update* I wanted to put on here that I was corrected...Garrett's new hairdo is called a "faux hawk" (pernounced FO) and again Thank you Alexia!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Haha, love the do :)

Allie said...

Hey miss. I have to correct you only because I'm pretty much a hair stylist and your best friend. This is a "faux hawk" (pernounced FO) unless you were to cut the strip all the way from forhead to neck with pretty much none on the sides..but LOVE IT i do. Cute faux hawk baby Gar!