Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My husband



1. Who is your man? Adam Travis Dwiggins

2. How long have you been together? Married 6 months

3. How long dated? Off and on for 3 years

4. How old is your man? 22

5. Who eats more? Definitely Adam

6. Who said “I love you” first? He did

7. Who is taller? He is

8. Who sings better? Ummm him

9. Who is smarter? With out a doubt HE IS

10. Whose temper is worse? mine {not proud of}

11. Who does the laundry? Me

12. Who takes out the garbage? He does

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

14. Who pays the bills? both...but me mostly

15. Who is better with the computer? He is

16. Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn it would be him

17. Who cooks dinner? Depends on the night. But most of the time it's me

18. Who drives when you are together? He does

19. Who pays when you go out? He does

20. Who is most stubborn? That would be me

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither

22. Whose parents do you see the most? His

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first

24. Who asked who out? He did

25. Who proposed? He did

26. Who is more sensitive? Equal

27. Who has more friends? Equal

28. Who has more siblings? I do

29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does

30. How did you meet? We actually first met a Church...but we actually REALLY noticed each other at his job at the time...Sunoco gas station
I love you...xoxo



1 comments:

Michele said...

What a sweet post. It looks like God has blessed you with a wonderful husband!