Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New years

I'm so excited for this up coming year {2009} to see just what God has in store for me and my family! But as much as I'm looking forward to this new year I have to stop and look back on 2008 and give God praise because He has blessed me beyond measure!! Here is a recap of some of the most unforgettable moments in our life during 2008:

Garrett's first two visits to a Uk game at Rupp arena!

Garrett & my move to North Carolina to live with Adam

Garrett's 1st Easter

April 30th- Garrett's 1st Birthday

Garrett learning to walk...

July 29th- One of the happiest days of my life....Our Wedding Day

Our 1st Christmas as a family & now our 1st New Years!


Ecclesiastes 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

God is good all the time....all the time God is good!,


0 comments: