Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cookies for Santa

Garrett & I have been in the kitchen today making Santa some cookies for tonight when he brings Garrett presents because he's been such a good little boy this year!



Garrett got a little bored waiting for them to bake. He turned on the oven light and sat right there playing with the cookie cutters til they were done!

We didn't realize they'd get so big!!! But they taste great! I think Santa will be pleased!

I hope everyone enjoys this Christmas Eve....Remember the reason for the Season!

Merry Christmas & God bless

*Just a minute ago our mail came and my brother & sister -n- law & the cutest little girl my niece Kaitlyn sent Garrett the cutest Little people airport and a pair of overalls and the cutest little plaid shirt! Thank you so much we love it! *





0 comments: