Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope all of you had as good of a Thanksgiving as we did! This was our first Thanksgiving married and that made it extra special! We went to Nana & Poppy's house and celebrated with Adam's aunt JC and uncle Fred, cousins Anna & Grady! We stuffed ourselves with Turkey, ham, corn, collards, fried cornbread, homemade cranberry jam & pies! It was amazing! Afterwards all the boys played and the girls were entertained by Garrett and boy was he in rare form! He danced and sang and just put on a show! Just watching him make everyone laugh made me realize that I have so much to be thankful for!

Garrett putting on a show for everyone!

Garrett going night...night with his Grady! If you would keep Grady in your prayers today he went into surgery this morning on this broken jaw and won't get out til around 3.





Garrett & his Da Da on their first Thanksgiving together!



I took on the challenge to write down something I was Thankful for the entire month of November and I have to say it made Thanksgiving more then just a holiday filled with turkey and pies! It made me realize I am a very Blessed person! Here is my list so far:

role models!
lower gas prices....so we can travel
my husband having a better day at work....Thank you God!
good friends!
holidays
second chances
days that I can get a lot of school done!
salvation
long car rides with him!
days that just seem to fly bye!
chocolate
memories
weekends out with my family
unanswered prayers
a dependable vehicle
date nights with my husband
a good nights sleep
prayer
Garrett's beautiful smile
family
gorgeous fall weather!
Our home
My parents & In laws!
America
Healthy little boy
Wonderful husband
Forgiving God!

It made me sit back and realize I have a lot to be thankful for!




0 comments: