Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!

Today was Adam's first birthday married!...yay! Garrett and I have been so busy today decorating the house! We made posters, and hung streamers everywhere, blew up balloons, wrapped presents & most important baked my first red velvet cake with cream cheese icing! We've been so excited to surprise daddy with all our hard work... and I think we did a good job because he looked pretty surprised! It was great it really made it all worth it!





Just some of all the decorations Garrett & I put up all over the house.

Garrett waiting patiently for his daddy to come home so he could have some cake!





Look at all those candles.....how old are you daddy?!?



We LOVE you Daddy! xoxoxo


1 comments:

Allie said...

Love the past 2 posts and pics!!! And look at you go we should call you martha stewart, pumpkin carvings...decorations. lol I will post soon Promise I use all my engery checkin yours though haha..so this weekend I'll put up some of av's first halloween for sure! And ok ok some of me pitiful and hooked up to the meds!