Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the LOVE of my life...






God truly has blessed me with the most amazing man! I LOVE him with every bit of my being! I have realized that it's not always easy and when things get stressed it can cause you to get upset over stupid little things....and with God's help we are getting through them!

Adam is the ONE! He has been there through everything. Good times.... surprise trips to Kentucky, meeting my birth mother, romantic dinners, surprise flowers, special gifts & sweet cards, cuddling on the couch. Bad times.... rough patch during dating, losing our babies! I can't thank him enough!

Adam is my Best friend, I tell him everything! When I feel great or just had a great day I want him right there next to me! He encourages me to do my best but not to work to hard. He tells me how much he loves me maybe 50 times a day! Kisses me every night before we fall asleep ( even when we maybe upset ). He really LOVES me!

Adam is an Amazing father! He loves our son more then he loves himself. He goes to work early everyday...but calls all day to check on us! And when he gets home it's kisses for Garrett and I and Adam takes Garrett to hang out and play. He makes our son's whole day when his daddy comes home to play. And when Adam makes him laugh I fall in love with him all over again!


I LOVE you Adam, You are my soul mate my better half, my whole life!


0 comments: